Hey yall from indiana!!

i'll send you a pic later tonight ,seeing is believing
 
welcome.jpg
 
Hey yall I'm from Indiana been in the hobby for 14 or 15 years off and on. My 65 is a year old since I moved and my 55 crashed and I lost everything but one Wyoming white clown . Almost quit reading for a bit but that one clown made me finish setting up the 65. And now it's getting back together. I have a 265 dt tank I'm setting up with a 125g sump and gonna custom build a frag tank!!. Have all the equiptment just have to finish my basement. I know long paragraph here but that's a little about my latest 2 yr journey in saltwater
Welcome!!! I'm in Indy
 
Hey yall I'm from Indiana been in the hobby for 14 or 15 years off and on. My 65 is a year old since I moved and my 55 crashed and I lost everything but one Wyoming white clown . Almost quit reading for a bit but that one clown made me finish setting up the 65. And now it's getting back together. I have a 265 dt tank I'm setting up with a 125g sump and gonna custom build a frag tank!!. Have all the equiptment just have to finish my basement. I know long paragraph here but that's a little about my latest 2 yr journey in saltwater
Hey there! Fellow Hoosier here. What part of the state are you in? I'm about a half hour south of Indy on 65. Doesn't seem like there are a lot of us around. Welcome!!
 
Anyone around the Indianapolis area I'm from the southwest side. What LFS do you go to. I'm becoming a fan of modern aquatics for fish but they could use some improvement on coral selection.

The reef has been getting more and more corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new