Heya from Europe

I beg to differ, my nitrate and phosphate were off the roof (52 for nitrate and 0,9 for phosphate, yes, you are reading correctly).
No begging required.
It is simply one possibility.
I’ve seen stunning tanks with those numbers, yet, they are very mature systems, packed with corals.
Good luck.
 
Welcome to R2R.

black ish appearance GIF
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Hannah. Tank looks good and will be better when dinos blitzed. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hello fellow reefers!

I've got a 56 gallon aquarium running since March, currently with a massive dino-outbreak (Prorocentrum and a sip of Ostreopsis). I'll dive into that in another thread.

Other than that - hi, I'm Hanna, 39 years old, umm, and not all that interesting of a person I think! I love my microscope and all these weird microbes, playing Valheim / Elder Scrolls, going to the movies, blah blah yadda yadda...

I'm looking forward to joining the conversation here after I've been lurking for a while.
Let's get rid of dinos together and celebrate the hermit crabs!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Germany:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new