Hi all from Cleveland

Reefbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
164
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all my name is Dave. I just started on the saltwater side of this hobby recently. I have been keeping freshwater fish for about 35 years. I have just started a 25 gallon AIO mini reef going for about 4 months now. Its been going pretty good some ups and downs I guess to be expected. Anyway I just wanted to say hi.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome Dave, glad you are here! I live in the Youngstown area but work in, Middleburg Heights and University Heights. O-H!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new