Hi all! New here

Dr_Orpheus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
25
Location
Butfalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm Kyle from New York State. I'm neither a doctor nor is my name Orpheus. Been in the hobby for 20 years now, time flies! Haven't done the forum thing in a long time. I have an upgraded Fluval Evo 13g with a Nero 3 and a Radion gen 4 xr30 pro. Way overkill, I know, but I had it already so why not use it! Here's a baby chalice I'm growing out. Nice to meet everyone.

PXL_20250413_235714785~2.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with lots of photos!
 
Welcome Kyle, glad you are here! You should try the Anchor Bar, little known restaurant and not famous for anything but they have decent wings. :winking-face:
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new