Hi all

Howdy, mate! Welcome to the forum!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
G’day mate! Welcome to R2R!
I am also from Adelaide, although I’ve been living in Minnesota for the last 20 years (I am on a 3-year work assignment, lol).
I had freshwater tanks forever in Adelaide. I am just venturing into reefing too. Hopefully my tank will get wet in the next week or so.

Crows or Port?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new