Hi all!

splash.gif

Welcome to the family! I've been to Singapore many times. Such a beautiful, friendly place! Tell us a little about your tank(s) and/or plans.
 
Wow! This is some crazy hospitality! Lol
For a start I'm Running a reefer 250. I've notice that red sea tanks are one of the go to tanks in the state. In Singapore its not that popular yet. Reefer chose to customize their tanks to thier own specs. Right now I'm in the cycling stages. It's been 2 weeks since I ran the tank.

20200429_232936.jpg 20200429_232913.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hi guys! I'm new to reefing and I'm from Singapore.
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new