hi all!

Hey everybody!
Just finished cycling my 30gallon tank!
Now i am doing more research on QT, and reading up on nutrition!

I have a fish plan... kinda...
Pyggmy Possum Wrasse
Midas blenny
Blue spotted jaw fish
a clown (of course)
maybe... MAYBe a tank bred/raised mandarin goby (someday)

I have a few question about lighting too, i would love have mostly soft/LPS coral, but i love Montipora's too...

can't wait to learn about all that stuff!
tankytank.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Looks nice so far.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new