Hi all

M&Sreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
My first post here. I have been in the saltwater hobby for about 20 years now . I married my wife 2 years ago and am teaching her the hobby and she is loving learning the hobby. My current reef is a 180 gallon mixed reef that has been running since 2005 It’s definitely not a looker at the moment we are under going some algae issues . As soon as I get it under control I’ll post some pictures.
steven& Melanie

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
My first post here. I have been in the saltwater hobby for about 20 years now . I married my wife 2 years ago and am teaching her the hobby and she is loving learning the hobby. My current reef is a 180 gallon mixed reef that has been running since 2005 It’s definitely not a looker at the moment we are under going some algae issues . As soon as I get it under control I’ll post some pictures.
steven& Melanie

Hi Steven and Melanie! Lisa and Michael here. Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Down the road, you might want to see a photo of how it looks now so you can see how far it improves in the future. Our tank has been thru ups and downs. HATE green hair algae.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
steven& Melanie
20 years!? def not a noob, hope you enjoy your stay!
Ps, because your wife enjoys the hobby as well you shouldn't need to worry too much about breaking the bank. More corals! :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

M&Sreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Steven and Melanie! Lisa and Michael here. Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Down the road, you might want to see a photo of how it looks now so you can see how far it improves in the future. Our tank has been thru ups and downs. HATE green hair algae.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I will look into starting a build thread thanks.
steve

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back