Hi, and thanks for help

Matt_Gas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time posting, but have been following these threads for years. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted ideas about hard plumbing. I have been running a 40B now for 5 years and have been wanting to upgrade my plumbing and clean up my DIY sump. I recently got it all done and I’m pretty happy with the results. Here’s some photos before and after. See you on the forums!
4F7095B8-CB71-4B58-B9C2-BE33C46AFCCF.jpeg

51A87343-D14F-425C-8CFC-0A5BD547EF2A.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
must be some kind of tank above that nice sump ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new