Hi and thanks for the invit

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FredS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fred's here from Missouri, i jave been with 3Reefs for a number of years. moved about a year ago and have not set the tank back up. In time I will set up the 70 gal with a Toms wet dry filter and almost 100 lbs of rock with a thin sand bed which is still in storage till we get a bigger home. Will update when I get it up and going again.
 
Welcome to R2R Fred.
 
welcome... keep us posted when you get the tank back up and running!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R![emoji4]
 
Thanks KJ, Salty 1962 and Tahoe61
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new