Hi! Bought a tank....what now ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lmclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I never said it wasn't good advice.... personally I'd burn $10's at first... $20's after 6 months.
 
We've all at one point or another felt as though we were burning through cash in what can be an addictive and very expensive hobby. How could u take that personally?
 
it was totally a joke about the cost of this hobby, sorry to offend you. I do spend a lot of time with my fish. but more with my peeps.


and there was me thinking people on here were nice - im assuming you spend a LOT of time with fish and not really with people - do one!
 
I suggest that you enjoy it get your family involved. then start saving for a larger tank. and when you get that start saving for a larger tank. lol
 
You're such a liar! You were so obviously trying to offend! I'm shocked at your lack of compassion for fellow reefers....

it was totally a joke about the cost of this hobby, sorry to offend you. I do spend a lot of time with my fish. but more with my peeps.
 
Stop please. I like this forum because this doesn't go on. Unless you're being totally sarcastic but I can't tell in print.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
ROFL. Ease up, they are both screwing around.
 
Oh good. I thought so but wasn't sure.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new