Hi! Complete newbie here.

The_Wizzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Northern irish newbie reefer. I have an aquamanta nano 60 (90L/20 gallon) marine setup. Running AI Prime 16hd, aquaone moray 480 return pump, jbl protemp heater, all pond solutions surface 2 surface skimmer (using foam, filter floss, phosphate and carbon media in place of a protein skimmer) and a jecod sw-2 wave maker.

I have 2 small ocellaris clowns, 2 green chromis and 2 pyjama cardinals. 2 Trochus snails, 1 Mexican turbo, 1 nassarius snail, a Halloween hermit and a blue legged hermit.

I also have two small zoa frags (whammin watermelon and unidentified frag) 2 pieces of pulsing xenia and a piece of GSP.

Tank has been running since 16th of June with no issues bar a little spike of diatoms which will hopefully burn themselves out.

Love this hobby (I used to keep tropical fish many years ago) as I finds it helps keep my mind clear.

IMG_20200728_101218.jpg

Attachments

• VID_20200724_144541.mp4
    37.2 MB

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Northern irish newbie reefer. I have an aquamanta nano 60 (90L/20 gallon) marine setup. Running AI Prime 16hd, aquaone moray 480 return pump, jbl protemp heater, all pond solutions surface 2 surface skimmer (using foam, filter floss, phosphate and carbon media in place of a protein skimmer) and a jecod sw-2 wave maker.

I have 2 small ocellaris clowns, 2 green chromis and 2 pyjama cardinals. 2 Trochus snails, 1 Mexican turbo, 1 nassarius snail, a Halloween hermit and a blue legged hermit.

I also have two small zoa frags (whammin watermelon and unidentified frag) 2 pieces of pulsing xenia and a piece of GSP.

Tank has been running since 16th of June with no issues bar a little spike of diatoms which will hopefully burn themselves out.

Love this hobby (I used to keep tropical fish many years ago) as I finds it helps keep my mind clear.

IMG_20200728_101218.jpg
Yo wiz what’s up brother,, welcome aboard r2r, it’s a awesome website and the members (community) here are great people that are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing. Much luck Wiz

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back