Hi everyone

BRorije

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
57
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,


I am Benjamin from the Netherlands.

I have had reef tanks for almost 8/9 years.
Of course you always learn new things in this great hobby.

This is my Waterbox 220.6
20240105_134725-01.jpeg
 
Hey guys,


I am Benjamin from the Netherlands.

I have had reef tanks for almost 8/9 years.
Of course you always learn new things in this great hobby.

This is my Waterbox 220.6
20240105_134725-01.jpeg
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new