Hi everyone

7408AF95-CA6F-420C-BCAE-CE9DFF66F034.gif
 
Welcome! Glad you’re here! 2005 is the year that I set up my first reef tank. Sounds like you’ve got a great plan. Will you be doing a build thread so we can see it come to life?

I hadn’t planned on it but I might just do that. Recently had to put some major upgrades into the house so it might be slow going this year... I don’t think the frag tank will be exciting enough for a build thread but maybe the others. Lol. will post a pic or two once going. I’m very interested to see what LED light can do along with feeding for growth.

I don’t plan on putting any fish in frag tank and it’s so small water changes will be easy. I hope to document growth progress over a long period of time. If stuff grows faster than I expect and I don’t have other tank ready to go yet I will have to frag stuff and sell as needed. major focus on being a pest free tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new