Hi Everyone

FishLover91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a saltwater aquarium to surprise my daughter when I come off of military duty. Any ideas on how to set up my dry rock for a 55 gallon corner tank!!! Please post pictures of your starting process! Im adding fish and corals in about a week or so after my water levels are right! Thanks

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am starting a saltwater aquarium to surprise my daughter when I come off of military duty. Any ideas on how to set up my dry rock for a 55 gallon corner tank!!! Please post pictures of your starting process! Im adding fish and corals in about a week or so after my water levels are right! Thanks

#WelcometoR2R and thank you for your service! You may find this R2R article helpful:

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FishLover, here's an example of my scape. I used rock from Arcreef.com and used Marcorock cement to bind the rock together. It's expensive but well worth it if ur doing caves, hangovers, etc. I also transferred live rock from my existing tank to the new tank with some new dry rock. Try some different combinations and see what you like and then take pictures from different angles. This will give you a reference to refer to when you cement them. GL

mode48.jpg
mode49.jpg
mode51.jpg
mode52.jpg
mode53.jpg
mode54.jpg
mode55.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 94 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back