View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
csu rams mascot GIF by Colorado State Rams
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo TheLastMangrove........welcome!

Thanks for coming out of the lurkers corner! As you well know, you will find plenty of knowledge, information, opinion and anecdotes here. Keep doing your research and asking questions. If you have had success with a nano, an up-sized tank should certain be manageable.
Start up a build thread, ask questions in specific forums and share some of your experiences with your current tank.

OP
OP
TheLastMangrove

TheLastMangrove

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the support! I'll start a build thread pretty soon so I can make sure everything I want to set up is reasonable. I "accidentally" bought a bunch of reefing gear on craigslist the other day and I've been itching to set it up. I just need a solid plan before I start putting all the pieces together.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I have been lurking around the forums on reef2reef for a while now so I figured I might as well join. I am currently living in Fort Collins, Colorado and am a student at CSU. I have a 15ish gallon saltwater tank that has been running for around a year. I am looking to upgrade my tank and learn some new things so I was hoping to maybe get some advice. I am super excited to make my first post! Thanks for reading!
Welcome!

Back