Hi everyone

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there and welcome to the R2R family. You'll love it here.
you're welcome love GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m clearly new here. I’ve got a couple tanks, my older tank is an 85ish gallon FOWLR tank currently occupied by a Red V Tail Grouper and a Squaretail Bristletooth Tang.

My second tank is my new tank that I’m still working on, but crazy excited about. This tank is 130 gallon currently occupied by a lightning maroon clown, a Whitetail Bristletooth tang, and a Flame Angel. I’ve kept saltwater fish for several years, but with this new tank is going to be my foray into raising live corals as well. I’m nervously excited about this adventure.

I’ll make a post over in the tank build thread with pictures and more details about both of my tanks. I’m looking forward to learning from my mistakes, and maybe preventing a few based on lessons learned from y’all.

Welcome! Glad you joined!

Glad you considered starting your build thread. I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID) - it shows up about an hour or so later - voila!

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m clearly new here. I’ve got a couple tanks, my older tank is an 85ish gallon FOWLR tank currently occupied by a Red V Tail Grouper and a Squaretail Bristletooth Tang.

My second tank is my new tank that I’m still working on, but crazy excited about. This tank is 130 gallon currently occupied by a lightning maroon clown, a Whitetail Bristletooth tang, and a Flame Angel. I’ve kept saltwater fish for several years, but with this new tank is going to be my foray into raising live corals as well. I’m nervously excited about this adventure.

I’ll make a post over in the tank build thread with pictures and more details about both of my tanks. I’m looking forward to learning from my mistakes, and maybe preventing a few based on lessons learned from y’all.

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 16

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Da Reef!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back