Hi from Central Oregon!

Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Hello all!

I'm new to the community here, but I've been keeping reef systems for ~15 years. Spent some time moving around recently, but I'm ready to get my feet wet again.

Does anyone know of any reef clubs in Central Oregon? Haven't had any luck with a quick web search.
Welcome....Great to have you as part of the R2R Family...Explore...Learn...Share
 
Hello there. Good to see someone from Central Oregon on here. I see your in Sisters. I am in Redmond. Let's connect some time. I just set up my 13g Fluval about 2 hours ago. Have you found any one else in Central Oregon that is into this hobby?

Hello all!

I'm new to the community here, but I've been keeping reef systems for ~15 years. Spent some time moving around recently, but I'm ready to get my feet wet again.

Does anyone know of any reef clubs in Central Oregon? Haven't had any luck with a quick web search.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new