Hi from Denver, Colorado!

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (45).gif
 
Hi everyone! I thought I would introduce myself since I am new on the forum. I have been keeping freshwater planted aquariums since I was 12 years old and a couple of years ago finally setup a 10 gallon reef tank. I have had quite a few ups and down with my reef tank since I set it up. The most recent including a mini tank crash that resulted in my losing about half of my coral. I think I've just about righted the ship though and things are looking up. I've attached a picture of one of my favorite pictures of my reef that I took about 6 months ago before things went south.
IMG_3177.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Tank looked good. Hope you get back on track.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new