Hi from France

Tugdu77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
22
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am 37 and I live in the south ouest of France.
I own a second hand Red Sea Max 130D for 10 years. The age of my female clownfish :)
I made a lot of upgrades mainly integrating LED lights in the hood.
But the light power is limited by the space and cooling of the hood, and the filtration/skimmer limited by the small "back sump" system.
Dosing Bailing was complex so I ended up to water changes only.
Now it is time to upgrade the tank to a Aqua Medic Armatus 300 with roller filter, calcium reactor, refugee and macro algae reactor.

Regard

Tugdual
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new