Hi, from France !

Drakal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
51
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone ! Sorry if my english is not on point !


I'm Drakal, 30 yo, i live in France and obviously, i love aquariums.

I have a freshwater one (1yo), asian style, 180L :
PXL_20210917_153321994.jpg


And i started a reef tank 2 months ago, with a red sea max nano. Everything is going "great", i guess... Aptaisias, valonia, the usual stuff ! Tank cycled really fast, i used live rocks, "live" sand and i feed phyto everyday (i have a culture already in place to feed artemias for my freshwater tank)
CUC is in place, and a pair of captive breed clowns since few days (but one of them have a little issue, i opened a post about that)

Thanks !
 
Hi everyone ! Sorry if my english is not on point !


I'm Drakal, 30 yo, i live in France and obviously, i love aquariums.

I have a freshwater one (1yo), asian style, 180L :
PXL_20210917_153321994.jpg


And i started a reef tank 2 months ago, with a red sea max nano. Everything is going "great", i guess... Aptaisias, valonia, the usual stuff ! Tank cycled really fast, i used live rocks, "live" sand and i feed phyto everyday (i have a culture already in place to feed artemias for my freshwater tank)
CUC is in place, and a pair of captive breed clowns since few days (but one of them have a little issue, i opened a post about that)

Thanks !
Welcome to R2R.
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Welcome!
Where about in France? We have relatives there and my mother/father in laws and sister in laws just moved back to England from France. We have visited many times.

That fresh system is beautiful. I love planted systems. Would love to see the marine system pictures too.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks everyone !


Welcome!
Where about in France? We have relatives there and my mother/father in laws and sister in laws just moved back to England from France. We have visited many times.

That fresh system is beautiful. I love planted systems. Would love to see the marine system pictures too.


From north, Lille !

You don't want pictures of my reef tank at the moment, nothing special, lot of algueas ... :D
 
Wow! Im in love with your planted tank. Its awesome!
Im working on an 18" cubed planted. Its ready to go but I need to drive 3hrs away to a lfs that has an awesome planted section.
Do you use co2 in that system?
Im a noob when it comes to freshwater, lol.
Oh and......
giphy (1).gif
 
Hi everyone ! Sorry if my english is not on point !


I'm Drakal, 30 yo, i live in France and obviously, i love aquariums.

I have a freshwater one (1yo), asian style, 180L :
PXL_20210917_153321994.jpg


And i started a reef tank 2 months ago, with a red sea max nano. Everything is going "great", i guess... Aptaisias, valonia, the usual stuff ! Tank cycled really fast, i used live rocks, "live" sand and i feed phyto everyday (i have a culture already in place to feed artemias for my freshwater tank)
CUC is in place, and a pair of captive breed clowns since few days (but one of them have a little issue, i opened a post about that)

Thanks !
Pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new