Hi, from France !

Drakal, that tank is fantastic!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
 
Thanks a lot !

Wow! Im in love with your planted tank. Its awesome!
Im working on an 18" cubed planted. Its ready to go but I need to drive 3hrs away to a lfs that has an awesome planted section.
Do you use co2 in that system?
Im a noob when it comes to freshwater, lol.
Oh and......
giphy (1).gif

Yeah i use CO2 and lean fertilization with dosing pumps (just like you would dose alk/ca/mg in a reef tank, i dose tarces/nitrates/phosphates/potassium)
 
Hi everyone ! Sorry if my english is not on point !


I'm Drakal, 30 yo, i live in France and obviously, i love aquariums.

I have a freshwater one (1yo), asian style, 180L :
PXL_20210917_153321994.jpg


And i started a reef tank 2 months ago, with a red sea max nano. Everything is going "great", i guess... Aptaisias, valonia, the usual stuff ! Tank cycled really fast, i used live rocks, "live" sand and i feed phyto everyday (i have a culture already in place to feed artemias for my freshwater tank)
CUC is in place, and a pair of captive breed clowns since few days (but one of them have a little issue, i opened a post about that)

Thanks !
 
Hi everyone ! Sorry if my english is not on point !


I'm Drakal, 30 yo, i live in France and obviously, i love aquariums.

I have a freshwater one (1yo), asian style, 180L :
PXL_20210917_153321994.jpg


And i started a reef tank 2 months ago, with a red sea max nano. Everything is going "great", i guess... Aptaisias, valonia, the usual stuff ! Tank cycled really fast, i used live rocks, "live" sand and i feed phyto everyday (i have a culture already in place to feed artemias for my freshwater tank)
CUC is in place, and a pair of captive breed clowns since few days (but one of them have a little issue, i opened a post about that)

Thanks !

Welcome! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Maybe two threads - one for the gorgeous tank pictured and another for your reef tank - but they'll be yours so its entirely up to you what you want to do.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new