Hi from Hallzers

Hallzers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Hallzers. I used to breed Japanese Ranchu and got into reefing around 4 years ago. I have pared back to just one reef tank: a 99 gallon custom rimless in my living room, with a 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank in the basement for my sump. I am currently revising my system and getting rid of my hard corals and going over to a softy tank, because its what I enjoy the most. My current system is a variety of toadstools, a variety of stereoneptheas, and some other leathers and softies... and maybe a dozen other LPS & SPS that I haven't gotten rid of yet. Maybe will wait til I start running out of room. :)
 
C9B61153-4B20-4FA0-989D-DFB4761C3813.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new