Hi from Liverpool, UK

Hi!!! Welcome to R2R!!! And welcome back to this madness we call a hobby!!!! I personally run black sand as well! When it wasn’t chock full of coral on the sandbed I wasn’t a huge fan. But as more and more brightly colored corals filled the sandbed I liked it more and more!
B73CD342-7BD4-45F8-8C60-A6A27BEDD450.gif
 
Hi!!! Welcome to R2R!!! And welcome back to this madness we call a hobby!!!! I personally run black sand as well! When it wasn’t chock full of coral on the sandbed I wasn’t a huge fan. But as more and more brightly colored corals filled the sandbed I liked it more and more!
B73CD342-7BD4-45F8-8C60-A6A27BEDD450.gif
very good response, sometimes i forget to plan for what it WILL look like, not for what it looks like today.
 
Seems like the large Red Sea tanks are the way to go, may indulge in one in the future as well!

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new