parrot fish GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m a female reefer from the UK, long time reader of this forum and love it, so thought I’d bite the bullet and join. I have a 20g Red Sea MaxNano, after coming back to the hobby from a six year hiatus. This time I’m going all in, dosing and doing things the right way (I hope!)

At the moment I only have two Australian Percula clowns. I’m undecided what fish to add next, got a while to think it through while my QT cycles though! I’m a huge LPS fan, so looking forward to adding some nice LPS to the tank.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

I'm Lisa and also a returning saltwater person. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
UltraKelius

UltraKelius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Lisa, and thank you everyone for all the welcome posts. So nice!
I was thinking about doing a build thread, will get on to that when I have a quiet weekend

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back