Hi from Long Beach,CA.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Riblet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Riblet,

Are you going to the SCRK meeting at Age of Aquariums next Sunday night?

I am doing a presentation of how to build your own LED lights. Supposedly the club gets 35 members to attend the meeting.

Another way to meet more reefing friends.

Dave B
 
Riblet,

Are you going to the SCRK meeting at Age of Aquariums next Sunday night?

I am doing a presentation of how to build your own LED lights. Supposedly the club gets 35 members to attend the meeting.

Another way to meet more reefing friends.

Dave B

I go every few months, AoA is my lfs of choice.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368308034.479654.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new