Hi from Louisiana

elusiveflounder

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Metairie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.New to R2R and wanted to introduce myself.My name is Brad and I've been in the hobby since hurricane Katrina.Never kept saltwater but love aquariums.I've had a number of aquariums in the past.... 280 rr,a 225 rr,90 rr,55's and numerous smaller tanks. :yo:
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Brad!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new