Hi from Louisiana

redscarlett1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Metairie, La
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all..........I got into the hobby through my boyfriend. He started a saltwater aquarium in Feb 2011, I became obsessed in June 2011...I bought my first SW aquarium, (55g) in July 2011. It was amazing...so much that we now have a 135, with all of my goodies from the 55.

I'm not good with all the techie lingo and my BF generally takes care of the tank, I just buy the pretty corals and fish for it. I do help with the water changes, but the 135 is really his baby. I'm a member of other online reef groups, and looking for more information. Can't wait to get to know and learn from everyone.

Shanna
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, it is very addicting hobby, glad it is something both of you enjoy,
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new