Hi from miami beach

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi from miami beach FL been a long time out of the hobby, just ordered a 550 gallon reef tank for my new house looking forward to sharing the journey
I’m in Miami Beach, too.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey, what are some of the best shops in the area to visit?
I like Strictly Fish the most.

Have you been in the hobby before? I'd love to see previous tanks of yours if there were any.
 
My last tank was 15 years ago when I lived in NY and was a 75gallon reed tank with mostly LPS, I’ve been trying to find old photos but I can’t find any as of now
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new