Hi from North Idaho!

RedoubtReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be amazing!! I did a simple google search and couldn’t find much, so that would be great! I’m up in Bayview
The Petco in CDA is actually pretty nice. Other than that the only store I'd recommend in the area is Inland Corals in Spokanistan.

OP
OP
piscesgirl

piscesgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Petco in CDA is actually pretty nice. Other than that the only store I'd recommend in the area is Inland Corals in Spokanistan.
I was actually pretty impressed with Petco the other day! I’ll check out Inland Corals, as well….in Spocompton lol

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually pretty impressed with Petco the other day! I’ll check out Inland Corals, as well….in Spocompton lol
I agree, your Petco in CDA was one of the best I've been too, it's worth the drive for me. Inland corals too, and I thought Fish World (Sprague and bowdish) in the valley ok as well. They have a good variety of fish and usually lots of rock. I wouldn't buy coral there though.

OP
OP
piscesgirl

piscesgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, your Petco in CDA was one of the best I've been too, it's worth the drive for me. Inland corals too, and I thought Fish World (Sprague and bowdish) in the valley ok as well. They have a good variety of fish and usually lots of rock. I wouldn't buy coral there though.
Good to know! Thanks!

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

pal98111

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve been lurking and learning everything I can from y’all. I’ve had freshwater tanks for the last 40 years (I know, I’m old lol), large ponds, but this is my first saltwater adventure. So far, so good but I’m going at it super slow and intentional. Literally started out with “if I don’t kill the sand, I’ll add rocks….if I don’t kill the rocks, I’ll add critters…if I don’t kill the critters, I’ll add fish…if I don’t kill the fish, I’ll add coral…” Haha I don’t have fish yet but the critters are good. Thanks for allowing me to join!
I’m a newby too. Welcome. I have a 10 gallon so I’m starting small. It’s currently cycling.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back