Hi from North Texas

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
7,272
Location
Shady Shores, TX
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

I have chanced upon this forum a number of times while researching various topics and was impressed by the breadth of information available. I recently (two months ago) returned to the hobby after a hiatus of more than 30 years.

there have been many changes since I was last involved, but many fundamentals still hold true. I look forward to learning more with this group.

all the best,

Para
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all,

I have chanced upon this forum a number of times while researching various topics and was impressed by the breadth of information available. I recently (two months ago) returned to the hobby after a hiatus of more than 30 years.

there have been many changes since I was last involved, but many fundamentals still hold true. I look forward to learning more with this group.

all the best,

Para

Welcome. Be sure to check out the local club, google DFWMAS.

Also, if you didn't already know, there is a Coral Farmers Market (Tyree) frag swap next month in Ft Worth. Several local stores/growers will have booths there, as well as a couple of out of state vendors.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new