Hi from Ohio

welcome52.jpg
 
NICE POND! Welcome!
Standard 125 is a great tank and the one I have had forever. Just got mim=ne back up and running a little over a year ago.Looking forward to the build thread.
 
Hey everyone, new member here from northeast Ohio. I had my first taste of reefing about 25 years ago when my dad setup a saltwater tank at the house. Ever since then I've had a fascination with saltwater and fish keeping in general. I currently have a 3,000 gallon koi pond in my backyard and I'm about to get going on my reef tank build. I'm using a standard 125 gallon 6 foot pre-drilled tank that will be built into a nook in our living room. Probably should get myself a build thread started!
Welcome! I’m new here as well but tons of great resdingto be had here.
Keep us posted on that tank sounds like it’s going to be epic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new