Hi from Ontario

KeMiKiLL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

New reefer here! I've been soaking up as much information as I can in the last few weeks and just started cycling pur first reef tank about 2 hours ago. Very excited to learn as much as possible and see what I can do with our tank. :D

The wife likes all of the stuff too but I'm much better with the technical aspects of these things so maintenance and such will be up to me. She'll let me know what corals and fish she likes and hopefully I can get the help I need here to see if/how it all fits together.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo KeMiKill....Welcome!
I’m less than 200 miles from Thunder Bay......practically Canadian! It’s good you and your family can enjoy this craft together. Finding balance is one thing relationships and reef keeping have in common. You will find plenty of great aquarium advice here..... don’t know if I’d trust relationship advice from a bunch of fish geeks though! Start a build thread and keep us updated.

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

New reefer here! I've been soaking up as much information as I can in the last few weeks and just started cycling pur first reef tank about 2 hours ago. Very excited to learn as much as possible and see what I can do with our tank. :D

The wife likes all of the stuff too but I'm much better with the technical aspects of these things so maintenance and such will be up to me. She'll let me know what corals and fish she likes and hopefully I can get the help I need here to see if/how it all fits together.
Welcome! I as well from Ontario. Grab some meds on Ebay. That's where I got mine lol

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back