Hi from Ontario

KeMiKiLL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
160
Reaction score
129
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

New reefer here! I've been soaking up as much information as I can in the last few weeks and just started cycling pur first reef tank about 2 hours ago. Very excited to learn as much as possible and see what I can do with our tank. :D

The wife likes all of the stuff too but I'm much better with the technical aspects of these things so maintenance and such will be up to me. She'll let me know what corals and fish she likes and hopefully I can get the help I need here to see if/how it all fits together.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME!!! The wife knows what the wife wants. Well done. Let's see what's up and running now.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Yo yo KeMiKill....Welcome!
I’m less than 200 miles from Thunder Bay......practically Canadian! It’s good you and your family can enjoy this craft together. Finding balance is one thing relationships and reef keeping have in common. You will find plenty of great aquarium advice here..... don’t know if I’d trust relationship advice from a bunch of fish geeks though! Start a build thread and keep us updated.
 
Hi,

New reefer here! I've been soaking up as much information as I can in the last few weeks and just started cycling pur first reef tank about 2 hours ago. Very excited to learn as much as possible and see what I can do with our tank. :D

The wife likes all of the stuff too but I'm much better with the technical aspects of these things so maintenance and such will be up to me. She'll let me know what corals and fish she likes and hopefully I can get the help I need here to see if/how it all fits together.
Welcome! I as well from Ontario. Grab some meds on Ebay. That's where I got mine lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new