Hi from Ontario

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Welcome! I as well from Ontario. Grab some meds on Ebay. That's where I got mine lol
For me, or the tank. Lol. What should I get? I'll post a build thread soon with details of my setup and what's been done so far.
 
Welcome to R2R. Good info and helpful folks here. Also check out the videos by Bulk Reef Supply on their web site or on you tube.
I've been binge watching those guys for the last week. Love their content!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new