Hi From Perth Western Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shazbop07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shazbop07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. My name's Sharon. I have a 4ft reef which is my first reef tank. Had been thinking about saltwater then took the plunge around 2 years ago, after having freshwater tanks for over 25 years.
Reefing is very challenging, to say the least, but I love it. Looking forward to gaining a heap of knowledge through this group.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

F7D9005C-674D-4CEC-8F26-9102E5CC20EF.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, thanks for sharing! :)
 
Ha, referred to R2R by your kid...love it. I was like, didn't we just have someone else new from Perth post up in here a day or two ago? :)

Welcome, Sharon! That's a great looking tank and I love the aquascape and torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new