0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Urbanknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Pedro! I visited Terceira Island last year. Just wanted to say that a Portuguese bullfight is one of the the most magnificent sights to behold. The horses are so specially skilled. For those who may not know, the bull is not killed in the arena as in Spaniard bull fighting. Again, welcome ot the best reef community available. Can't wait to see that tank!

OP
OP
Broly_PT

Broly_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Pedro! I visited Terceira Island last year. Just wanted to say that a Portuguese bullfight is one of the the most magnificent sights to behold. The horses are so specially skilled. For those who may not know, the bull is not killed in the arena as in Spaniard bull fighting. Again, welcome ot the best reef community available. Can't wait to see that tank!

Yes.. the bullfigth in Spain are a litle diferent, they kill the bull on the arena, we dont :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back