Hi From Queensland Australia

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Hey mate, I used to live in Wickham, would visit Karatha (big smoke) evert week. I used to dive from Broome some times. Wish I was into marine tanks back then. But that was pre Protien Skimmers;)
 
Hey mate, I used to live in Wickham, would visit Karatha (big smoke) evert week. I used to dive from Broome some times. Wish I was into marine tanks back then. But that was pre Protien Skimmers;)
Haha no way! I lived in Point Samson for a while when I worked at Cape Lambert, used to do my shopping in big smoke Wickham :p I did a lot of diving over there, so I got my reef fix that way :)
 
When were you there? I also worked at Cape Lambert when it was Robe River iron. I saw anenomy with 2 clowns just 20M from the shorline at Honeymoon cove. Point Samson................GREAT fish and chips. I used to fish from the service wharf at Cape Lambert...........small world mate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new