Hi from Riverview

betjoh58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is John I live in Riverview. Lots of experience. Setting up a 90 gal corner soon. What's your favorite store in the area. Where do you go to buy tanks?

Thanks
John

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R John

Nola Bear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically buy used tanks from forum members or even CL. I’m in St Pete , but there is a halfway decent store in Brandon, fish and aquarium store on Lumsden and Kings. Welcome!

Grelby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to coral bargain warehouse in Lakeland. The guy there has tons of used stuff.

SalinFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey John, I live in Riverview also. Was surfing R2R and saw your post, how did your build turn out?

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is John I live in Riverview. Lots of experience. Setting up a 90 gal corner soon. What's your favorite store in the area. Where do you go to buy tanks?

Thanks
John
Hey John Marie here in Temple Terrace close to Bush Garden, I have a 92 gallon corner one, if you click my tag it will show you pics of my tank.... AI love to buy from Coral Reef in Armenia Ave. it's where I buy my water from and also I have 2 more friends I can trust and buy from them, one in Valrico and another in Gun highway, both very good friends and has help me a lot, I believe the best place to look for help should be the place where u regularly buy all your tank needs, this forum R2R are very good as well and a lot of help I have learn a lot from here and still learning from those whom are veterans in the hobby, anything for sale or trade?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back