Hi Everyone

irwinsbugs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Glad to be joining R2R today! We are an online livestock store out of south FL. Hoping to increase our presence, participate in discussions, and receive suggestions.

I personally have 10 years of experience in the hobby and see no sign of stopping. Aquarium keeping can be quite unforgiving at times but so rewarding when done right. My experience mostly runs in the FOWLR and oddball areas but I'd love to grow my knowledge on reef keeping.

I'll keep things brief but you can find us at here. The website is still rough around the edges and stock is quite low, but we are hoping to have our live amphipod cultures up in running in about a week or two.

Thanks!
-Irwin

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello & Welcome Irwin!
IMG_9396.jpeg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Glad to be joining R2R today! We are an online livestock store out of south FL. Hoping to increase our presence, participate in discussions, and receive suggestions.

I personally have 10 years of experience in the hobby and see no sign of stopping. Aquarium keeping can be quite unforgiving at times but so rewarding when done right. My experience mostly runs in the FOWLR and oddball areas but I'd love to grow my knowledge on reef keeping.

I'll keep things brief but you can find us at here. The website is still rough around the edges and stock is quite low, but we are hoping to have our live amphipod cultures up in running in about a week or two.

Thanks!
-Irwin
Welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back