Hi from San Diego

Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
574E9D8B-BC67-46B4-BD18-A58D5457CE57.jpeg
 
Hi everyone! Been in the hobby for a year now and still learning every day, been enjoying having my own little bit of the ocean in my home :)

here’s a few shots of my tanks
And tons more on my Instagram jeremyjwhaley

769DF06A-59C4-46DB-831D-641A646730AE.jpeg AD62F2FC-3CE1-4CE7-8841-87D0C563D118.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi everyone! Been in the hobby for a year now and still learning every day, been enjoying having my own little bit of the ocean in my home :)

here’s a few shots of my tanks
And tons more on my Instagram jeremyjwhaley

769DF06A-59C4-46DB-831D-641A646730AE.jpeg AD62F2FC-3CE1-4CE7-8841-87D0C563D118.jpeg
Welcome! Glad you joined - gorgeous tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome! Glad you joined - gorgeous tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Haven’t really looked into it but I might start it up tonight. I keep meaning to take a monthly photo so I can keep track of growth and changes so that might be a good reason to do that. :) good idea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new