Hi from San Diego

Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
574E9D8B-BC67-46B4-BD18-A58D5457CE57.jpeg
 
Hi everyone! Been in the hobby for a year now and still learning every day, been enjoying having my own little bit of the ocean in my home :)

here’s a few shots of my tanks
And tons more on my Instagram jeremyjwhaley

769DF06A-59C4-46DB-831D-641A646730AE.jpeg AD62F2FC-3CE1-4CE7-8841-87D0C563D118.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi everyone! Been in the hobby for a year now and still learning every day, been enjoying having my own little bit of the ocean in my home :)

here’s a few shots of my tanks
And tons more on my Instagram jeremyjwhaley

769DF06A-59C4-46DB-831D-641A646730AE.jpeg AD62F2FC-3CE1-4CE7-8841-87D0C563D118.jpeg
Welcome! Glad you joined - gorgeous tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome! Glad you joined - gorgeous tank!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Haven’t really looked into it but I might start it up tonight. I keep meaning to take a monthly photo so I can keep track of growth and changes so that might be a good reason to do that. :) good idea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new