Hi From South Australia

Welcome!

Save save save for that next tank. Nothing else to spend money on atm anyhow ;)

619Wac1Kf0L._AC_SX450_.jpg
 
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is coping in these testing times.

Im Mags, originally from Cheshire in the UK I now live in South Australia. Its just me my dogs both staffy crosses the big guy (mastiff cross) is Winston and the leggy girl is Indy, she has really long legs but is only half the weight of Winston. a cat who is the boss and 9 tanks 7 fresh and 2 saltwater ohh and the garden pond that has goldfish.

I have had fresh water for a long time, but made the jump last year into saltwater. Im hooked, I no longer buy freshwater fish, dont get me wrong I like the ones I have and rescape them on rotation lol. But saltwater is the one for me I really like the challenge and learning new things.

My 2 saltwater tanks are 90ltr and 150ltr, im currently saving for my 250ltr tank. The 90ltr has nothing in it yet apart from some live rock and a couple of corals, I will put my seahorses in there when I get them. My 150ltr tank has 2 Clowns, hermit crab, snail and a Mimic filefish an elgance coral and multiple mushrooms.

So thats me in a nutshell. :)
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here.
 
Would love to see pics of the dogs and the aquariums. We love them all here.
Oh, welcome!!!! Hope you are doing well down there.
lol, my phone is full of the dogs hahaha, the big guy helps me get up when my back is bad dont know what I do without him tbh Winston and Indy
 
I am same. My phone is full of dog and aquariums. Never any pics of my husband or three kids. :)
I dont have a hubby (by choice lol) and my kids have grown up so my phone is fish/coral, dogs, cat and then grandkids :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new