Hi from the netherlands

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Beetje na geaapt dit hoor. Nog een Rick uit Nederland

Sorry for copyright, i should be rick 2 hahaha!

Hello Rick and Welcome to R2R! So much excitement when you decide to upgrade in size and actually do it.

I have decided to upgrade to 300 liters insteed of the 535 i wanted. It just fits better in the living room so 300 liters its gonna be. Gonna upgrade in like 2 months from now. I think im gonna do a fulltime restart because i have had ostreopsis for months now. The past 4 days it is not visible but i am scared that its gonna get back as soon as i place everything in a new tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new