Welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Found this forum when browsing for answers to a few questions I had, lots of useful threads popped up from your good selves, so thought I'd sign up, even though I think I'm from the other side of the pond from most of you!

I'm currently looking at downsizing my reef, because of the constraints of a small person in the house! Looking at two nice nanos, the IM peninsula 20 or the Fluval Evo 13.5. Leaning towards the Fluval at the moment and thinking about options for it. I've got a question about lighting on the main reef forum at the moment which maybe anyone with one could answer :)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you, maybe I'll be brave enough to post a build thread when I get started!
Welcome. We're happy to have you aboard. :)

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R Family!! It's a big one, and you don't get to choose your family members but I will tell you what... I wouldn't choose any other family one then the one we got here!!

The Search Box is your best friend, but also know that people here love to help. (Or simply admire others reefs) So feel free to ask questions or bring up topics as much or as little as you like. This place is always moving 24 HRs a Day as we are from all over the place. Don't forget pictures with everything, we love them!!

Again welcome to R2R!!!

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back