Hi from the UK

Tony Thompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hijack the thread but I am about 45 minutes away from Burscough. I was thinking about taking a trip to see if they have any nice acros.
What's their coral selection like?

Hi @Pennywise the Clown. As an LFS owner myself, I would think it inappropriate to mention any LFS by name. I am no where near, either of the two mentioned by the way. As Jaqualine is based in the North West I thought I would point her in that direction. As my fellow traders running the LFS's in the North West do a great job, you should give them a ring and ask about current stock, that's what a good LFS is all about, having good knowledge about the animals they stock and willing to chat with their customers about their requirements. Support your LFS. Keep an eye on @windemerejack build thread and you may pick up some info about the area from her posts.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again thanks all for the welcome.
Im really looking forward to being part of this community and sharing my build both ups and downs as im sure there will be both.
I will start a build thread at the weekend when I have more time but there is nothing really to show except to bounce my ideas around with you guys and hopefully get some ideas and inspiration from you guys too
Thanks all
Jacqui

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R, Jacqui!

Some of us are crazy for fish. Some of us are crazy for coral. Some of us are crazy for fish and coral. And some of us are just plain crazy!

A couple of friends from your side of the pond fit all of these descriptions but I won't mention any names. (Ahem... @najer and @SPR1968 )
BTW - I think they have both already posted welcomes to this thread. Both gentlemen (I throw that term around loosely) are fantastic resources and info mongers to know!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the show.
what do you use for lighting?
:cool:
I have AI Hydra 26hd's on all my tanks and AI Prime fuge lights, and AI Prime on my planted tank.
Without getting ahead of myself I will probably go with Hydra lights on my dream tank as I love them and experienced with them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back