Hi from Wisconsin

Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Hello! I am very interested in entering the salt water aquarium hobby. I am presently learning about how to begin this journey.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Once of my coworkers lives in Racine WI!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early and it would give you a place to watch your plans evolve. Patience is the magic in this hobby, so I can already tell you will do well.

This might help you find people local to you in Racine (she isn't in to fish (yet...lol):
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to the R2R community! There’s lots of information and people who are passionate about giving it to those who want to absorb it.
D8D8120C-D55F-402D-AFF5-6E7E2F314CBC.jpeg
 
Welcome from Evansville. People will tell you to go as big as possible to start cause things stay more stable. I belive somewhere around 40 gallon would be a good place to start. Easy to do good size water changes if needed and won't break the bank to start. You can always upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new