Hi glad to be here

Atom606

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
18
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi happy to be here been using this place for research for a long time I'm I've kept freshwater for 25 years and always told myself I would never do a reef tank unless I can do it right now my life has settled down I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful soon to be 8 year Olds I can finally start my dream tank build... can't wait to pick your all brains
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi happy to be here been using this place for research for a long time I'm I've kept freshwater for 25 years and always told myself I would never do a reef tank unless I can do it right now my life has settled down I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful soon to be 8 year Olds I can finally start my dream tank build... can't wait to pick your all brains
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new