Hi. Glad to be here

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Hi. I am 19 and have just made an account on reef2reef.I do not have a fish tank yet, but plan to have one connected to my Dad's system soon. I want to have a 40 gallon predator tank with a zebra dwarf lion fish and a Frog fish.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the community! Just jumping right into a predator tank is crazy cool. I hope you are able to get it going and thriving and can show it off on your build thread soon!
 
Welcome to the community! Just jumping right into a predator tank is crazy cool. I hope you are able to get it going and thriving and can show it off on your build thread soon!
thanks. I am excited and hope to do just that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new