Hi. Glad to be here

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Hi. I am 19 and have just made an account on reef2reef.I do not have a fish tank yet, but plan to have one connected to my Dad's system soon. I want to have a 40 gallon predator tank with a zebra dwarf lion fish and a Frog fish.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the community! Just jumping right into a predator tank is crazy cool. I hope you are able to get it going and thriving and can show it off on your build thread soon!
 
Welcome to the community! Just jumping right into a predator tank is crazy cool. I hope you are able to get it going and thriving and can show it off on your build thread soon!
thanks. I am excited and hope to do just that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new